KSL News Blog
Monthly Archive Index for FC News Blog
Freedman Fellows Program Awards Announced
The Freedman Center is very happy to announce its Freedman Fellows Program Award Recipients for 2007.
The Freedman Fellows Program is a collaborative effort between the Kelvin Smith Library (KSL), the College of Arts and Sciences, the University Center for Innovation in Teaching and Education (UCITE), and the Information Technology and Academic Computing (ITAC) group. The Freedman Fellows Program is intended to showcase the Freedman Center’s potential. The awards encourage the use of information and instructional technologies and the building of teaching tools that support the development of information and research skills objectives for Case Western Reserve University students. The Freedman Fellows program is in its third year.
The following is a list of the 2007 Freedman Fellows Program Award recipients:
- Linda Ehrlich, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Japanese, Associate Director of College Scholars, Department of Modern Languages and Literatures;
- Anne Helmreich, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Art History;
- Eva Holsinger, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics;
- Peter McCall, JD, Ph.D., Professor, Geological Sciences; Director, Environmental Studies Program;
- Brad Ricca, Ph.D., Fulltime Lecturer, Department of English;
- Sara Waller, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Cognitive Science;
It is with great pleasure that the Freedman Center, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the Kelvin Smith Library welcome the award recipients to this program’s class of 2007.
The Freedman Center owes thanks to many people involved in making it possible to fund the six fellowship award for 2007; as well as the numerous people involved in making the Freedman Fellows Program Award selections, as well as those who will contribute to the Seminar Week, running May 21-25. The Freedman Center specifically thanks contributors from Instructional Technology and Academic Computing, as well as the University Center for Innovation in Teaching and Education.
- - - - -