Top 5 Reasons to Come to Case for Health Sciences
If you’re a health science major, there are 5 main reasons why you should consider coming to Case (WITH PHOTOS!)
As the deadline to enroll (May 1st) quickly approaches, most students have to start thinking about which university they’re going to spend their next four years of academics to. For me, it was quite easy. I already had my eyes set on being a health science major (specifically nursing) and I only had to choose between 4 schools. Through some research, I found out that of the four schools, Case had the best nursing program, not to mention the close proximity to one of the best hospitals in the nation. So, I was thinking, what better way to tell others about the perks of being a health science major at Case than to list them out... With photos!
1. Lots of unique opportunities to work in world-renowned facilities such as the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals, whether it be research or practice. Plenty of opportunities also exist to shadow professionals.
2. Case’s main health science disciplines: Medicine and Nursing are all ranked very highly among graduate schools. Coming here for undergrad give you the unique opportunity to get acquainted with professors as well as the program.
3. Case has many pre-professional programs that allow students to be directly admitted to one of Case’s many professional schools upon admission into the program.
4. There’s a lot of money students can get for research, an important aspect for admission into a graduate program.
5. Study space: Health Science majors get exclusive access to the Health Center library and Allen memorial Medical library.
Read more here: http://www.case.edu/chsl/library/index.html