« Free Stuff | Main | The SAGES Curriculum »

Take a Step Outside

With all these classes and jobs that I have, I never have time to actually go out with my camera and take photos despite photography being one of my most favorite hobbies. However, this year, I decided to take black and white photography as my last non-nursing class.

Because of the assignments, I was forced to go out around campus to find specific angles and objects to photograph. For one assignment, my friend suggested that we go to Wade Lagoon in front of the Cleveland Museum of Art. Of the three years that I’ve been here, I’ve never once set foot there. Once I got there, the sun was just setting or the “golden hour” as we photographers call it. I had never seen University Circle look so pretty before and to think that I’ve been missing out on this for more than half of my time at Case.

The same could be said for the classes here. It’s college! You don’t have to stick to the academic classes anymore. If you have the time, you can always take classes that aren’t part of your major. Often times, these classes will be required for you to graduate (For me, photography fills my arts & humanities requirement). So go out there and explore. You’ll never know what you find, and maybe it might be something that you’ve been looking for.

Untitled_HDR2.jpg
Untitled_HDR4.jpg

good morning it’s arduous to find educated folks on this matter, however you sound like you recognize what you’re talking about! Regards Ted

I used to love photography, but unfortunately never made the transition to digital. What do you think to digital manipulation of photos? Sure, we used to manipulate actual photographs (filters, airbrush etc) but now you can create almost anything - are we losing the element of realism?

webmaster at Wholesale Batteries Company

Great blog post, and some really nice photographs, sometimes we forget to go outside and look around once in a while. At university I spent all my time indoors developing tracking systems. My biggest regret is that I didnt take the time to sit outside and enjoy the weather.
Keep up the great posts.
Sam.

Surprised that they still let students outside because of Health & Safety! It's a dangerous world out there haha!

very nice photography very nice work. I love the way you capture the sky with the statues in the very first one. And then in the second one with all of shadows at night time it's really impressive.
As a Calgary Marketing Company I am always on lookout for cool things to post to my clients I have one client who the expert painter and a great artist like you are. Thank you very much for the post of key come back for more.

I photograph Sewage Treatment Plants at sunset.

Beautiful pictures!

Loving the scenery!

Really nice photographs, sometimes we forget to go outside and look around, haha!
diablo 3 guide

Great pics guys
diablo 3 guide

Excellent pictures!
how to get rid of dandruff fast

Fantastic views
golf club length

More Yoga!
Webmaster of Breville 800 JEXL

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Home Travel Battery Charger. Universal Voltage: 100-240V allows charging anywhere in the world., Weight: 83.2g, With one year warranty., Panasonic Lumix TZ3 Home Travel Battery Charger. Universal Voltage: 100-240V allows charging anywhere in the world., Weight: 83.2g, With one year warranty

Products Description :
Pin Diameter: 1.65mm, DC Power Jack for Acer Aspire AS3690-2481, It is a laptop dc power connector power port power socket power input. Piece inside of the notebook laptop where your power plug plugs into from the ac adapter.

If you want to invest your money long term gold could really be a great option.

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Internet explorer. Exceptional Blog!

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

Nice picture, especially the fountain. I think many people nowadays forgot to go outside and try to appreciate what nature provide.

nice pictures

my favourite is fountain one awesome angle and textures

I would like you to keep up the good work. I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for nice sharing.

I have learned result-oriented things by your blog site. One other thing I'd like to say is newer computer system os's often allow far more memory to get used, but they furthermore demand more storage simply to work. If one's computer can't handle extra memory as well as newest application requires that ram increase, it could be the time to buy a new Laptop or computer. Thanks

Thanks for the points you have shared here. Something important I would like to mention is that laptop memory demands generally rise along with other developments in the technology. For instance, whenever new generations of cpus are made in the market, there is usually a corresponding increase in the size and style calls for of both the laptop or computer memory and hard drive room. This is because the software operated by these processor chips will inevitably increase in power to use the new engineering.

Me and my sister just read your page and thought it was an terrific read. Congrats!

The optimizers SEO company can increase relevent visitorsto your website, visit www.the-optimizers.co.uk for more information