November 14, 2016
Remembering 1997-1998: Week 12
The November 21, 1997 issue of The Observer included this invitation to Gobble, Gobble ‘97. Sponsored by the USG Class Officers, the feast offered international cuisine for the quintessential American holiday.
In other headlines:
• CES announces last minute curriculum changes
• Winter holidays of three faiths to be celebrated
• Freiberger Field dedicated this weekend
• Where does the money go? Activity fee reviewed
• Frank Gehry to design new Weatherhead building
• CWRU physics professor publishes fourth book
• Expectations high for women’s basketball
And here's the entire issue: The Observer, 11/21/1997
This is one in a series of weekly blog postings describing what was happening at CWRU, as covered by The Observer, during the year many of the Class of 2020 were born.
Posted by jmt3 at November 14, 2016 02:26 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: