November 14, 2005
Adopt & Deploy: The Myths (Technology & Education)
Vijay Kumar, assistant provost and director of academic computing at MIT, provided his Top 10 List - Adopt & Deploy: The Myths in the October 1st issue of Campus Technology.
See full article for more information.
10. Myth: Technology is the reason educators adopt technology.
9. Myth: Technology plans should be driven by IT needs and dreams.
8. Myth: We need whole new technologies specifically for education.
7. Myth: Available technologies, with no changes, can be used for education.
6. Myth: Infrastructure is key, so it