February 22, 2007
Rexa - Computer Science Literature
Rexa is a digital library and search engine covering the computer science research literature and the people who create it. Rexa aims to facilitate research progress and collaboration by providing efficient browsing, search, associations and analysis among papers, people, organizations, venues and research communities.
- Keyword search on over 7 million papers (mostly in computer science)
- Cross-linked pages for papers, authors, topics and NSF grants
- Browsing by citations, authors, topics, co-authors, cited authors, citing authors; (find who cites you most by clicking "Citing authors" on your home page)
- Web-2.0-style "tagging" to bookmark papers
- Automatically-gathered contact info and photos of author's faces
- Analysis of research topics, their impact, and how they relate
Rexa blog also provides more information and highlights additional resources.