NSF-INSPIRE Undergraduate Polymer Research Awards
For the third consecutive year, a Case Western Reserve University Polymer summer REU student was the winner of the NSF-INSPIRE undergraduate polymer research competition held at the University of Southern Mississippi. All of the students worked with faculty in the macromolecular science and engineering department.
- Christine Ander (State University of New York Fredonia) - 2006 winner of best research talk
- 2005 winner, Matt Gawryla, is now a Ph.D. student in macromolecular science and engineering at Case
- 2005 third place finisher is Sarah Rasmussen
- 2004 winner, Eric Giles, is a senior at Case
- Stuart Rowan's (associate professor) group
- 2004 second place finisher, James Mendez, is now a Ph.D. student at Case