posted by brian at 01:04 PM
- I'm workin on a neat little diagram of our revision model
- to post on the interblog
- nice. maybe we should make a diorama as well.
- i've got some real nice nativity figures that could represent various content types.
- well if we do that we'll need a mobile too
- we're going to beat the pants off everyone at the computer science fair.
As you may have read on our "secret" wiki-blog, we gave our code base a fresh start, have a kickin' new polymorphic, multilingual, revisioned content model (P.S. I totally respect the Zope guys now for building their own object database!), and Ian made us a nice little documentation generator he's calling eat the sandwich, which will be getting its own project space shortly.
I'll be posting about revisions soon...