5 Quick Tips for ILL
We've said these many times before, but they bear repeating...
* Please pick up your ILLiad books (and other loaned items) by their original due date. We reserve the right to return them to the lender library without notice if they become overdue.
* Request renewals on ILLiad loans before the due date (within 5 days prior to this), or you will not be able to submit one through your patron account. Reminder notifications are routinely sent in advance of overdue notices for checked-out items.
* Please keep any associated paperwork with loaned materials (such as labels, bookstraps, or other documentation, located on the cover or inside book by paper-clip or in a pocket) together with them at all times. These are the property of the lender library, and are important for proper return processing of the items.
* Return all loans on time, or you risk having your ILLiad account blocked and your interlibrary loan services restricted.
* Please download your electronically delivered articles promptly. They remain available for 30 days from the original date of delivery, giving you adequate time to retrieve them. Note that the expiration date for each file appears in the electronic delivery table in your ILLiad account, on the same line as the corresponding request transaction number.
You can find more detailed explanations of all these issues in other entries of this blog. Thanks for keeping these in mind.