MGMT250 - Final Post

This marks the end of the semester and my final post in the Management 250 blog.
I must admit, I was quite skeptical of the premise of the course at least a month into the semester; however, I have warmed up to the purpose of it. If I had to say I've only taken away one thing from the class, it would be the bragging rights that come with being involved in a very unique program that comes closer to simulating the workplace than anything I've ever seen before. Interviewers love that.
However, I'd like to say that I did learn more from the class. While my opinions on many issues have not changed about business issues, it is important to know the reasoning behind these "new-age" management techniques, such as compensation issues and performance reviews, in order to make an informed decision at the workplace. For this, I appreciate the content of the course.

Trackback URL for this entry is: http://blog.case.edu/carson/mt-tb.cgi/11828

If you have entered an email address in the box, clicking this checkbox will subscribe your email address to this entry so that you are notified if any updates or additional comments occur on the entry.