Training Day

While I thought that the training exercise day was a fun alternative to our usual class discussion, I felt that it was a little anti-productive. My biggest criticism is that creativity was stressed and I think that was interpreted by the class as permission to implement any sort of ridiculous ideas into their plan. While it was a breath of fresh air to hear some of the humorous plans by the other groups in the class, I couldn’t help but feel bored by the more serious plans presented by some of the groups, which were in my opinion all terrific. My problem with this is that in reality, a creative training program would get the job done, and by that I mean provide adequate training to employees, and be cost efficient at the same time; many of the presentations that I enjoyed were neither of these things. What I am trying to say is that while I appreciated the entertaining ideas that my classmates came up with, I enjoyed, as well as appreciated, the realistic ideas that my classmates presented even more.

Trackback URL for this entry is: http://blog.case.edu/corn/mt-tb.cgi/4001

If you have entered an email address in the box, clicking this checkbox will subscribe your email address to this entry so that you are notified if any updates or additional comments occur on the entry.