November 10, 2009
North Olmsted Women's Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Age 25 or older by January 15, 2010.
• A resident of the City of North Olmsted and US Citizen
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a
2-year Associates or 4-year Bachelors Degree.
Application must be postmarked or received no later than January 15th.
The following materials must be included in your submission
(Applications received without attachments will not be considered):
• Completed Application
• Personal Statement (limit to one page please)
• Proof of Residency in the City of North Olmsted
• Proof of US Citizenship
• Proof of Enrollment
• Current Resume/Work History
Mail application and all attached materials to:
North Olmsted Junior Women's Club
Attn: Adult Scholarship Committee
PO Box 101
North Olmsted, OH 44070
Posted by jbz4 at November 10, 2009 09:29 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: