November 11, 2009
AICPA/Accountemps Student Scholarship
The AICPA/Accountemps Student Scholarship program provides financial assistance to students who are majoring in accounting, finance, or information systems. These awards are intended to encourage students to consider careers in accounting and business.
A task force, composed of AICPA and RHI/Accountemps representatives, will review all qualified applications and select five scholarship recipients based on demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, leadership, and future career interests in accounting and business. All applicants will be notified of the final selection by August 1.
1. I am a declared accounting, finance, or information systems major.
2. I will be a full-time undergraduate (12 semester hours or equivalent) or a full-time master’s level student (9 semester hours or equivalent) at an accredited college or university in the United States for Fall 2010 and Spring 2011.
3. I have completed at least 30 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework, including at least 6 semester hours (or equivalent) in accounting.
4. I have maintained an overall GPA and major GPA of at least 3.0.
5. I am a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (Green Card holder).
6. I am not presently a CPA.
7. I am an AICPA student affiliate member (or have recently submitted a new member application).
All applications must be postmarked by April 1st.
Visit http://ceae.aicpa.org/Resources/Scholarships+and+Awards/ to complete the online application.
Please contact the AICPA by e-mailing email@example.com
or calling (919) 402-4014.
Posted by cle16 at November 11, 2009 04:20 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: