March 13, 2007

Loving DST

Posted at March 13, 2007 12:51 AM in Personal , Tellme .

I'm already loving the new Daylight Savings Time. Last week, when I left work, it was already dark out. Today, the sun was still up. The changes even seemed to usher in better weather here in the valley. Today, it was a rather comfy 80 all day. It appears we may also have received our last rain. So, from now until October is officially outdoors season.

First on my agenda is riding the bicycle I just purchased. I got a great deal on a lightly used Specialized Roubaix Pro (full carbon, Shimano Dura Ace components all around). I can't wait to start riding regularly. I've been waiting years to upgrade from my old Schwinn hybrid and am psyched to finally have a real bike. I'll probably start going into work before 9:30 (but there are so few people around before then), leave at a reasonable hour, and take a short ride at dusk. Who knows, perhaps I'll start riding to work. It is only 9 miles.

Speaking of work, things are getting interesting. Only time will tell what happens. Before I forget, Tellme just enabled a host of new phones for our mobile search application. If you have a phone and wireless service that supports the application, I highly recommend you give it a spin. Local search will never be the same. Of course, you can still get the same great (and FREE) local search by calling 1-800-555-TELL (8355) and saying "business search," or by text messaging your search to TELLM (83556).

Trackback

You can ping this entry by using http://blog.case.edu/gps10/mt-tb.cgi/13011 .

Remember personal info?