Our tools for managing your Case "Identity" (formerly "Account" (formerly "Case Technology ID" (formerly "CWRUNet ID"))) are all over the place.
- Activate your account — https://its-services.case.edu/middleware/NetworkTools/userReg.html / https://its-services.case.edu/activateAccount/
- Check details of your credentials — https://its-services.case.edu/middleware/NetworkTools/pwdCheck/
- Change your password — https://its-services.case.edu/passwordChange/
- Reset your password — https://its-services.case.edu/middleware/NetworkTools/csspr.html
- Change your security question — https://its-services.case.edu/middleware/NetworkTools/securityQuestion/
Why can't we get some sane URLs? And some logical structure...
See... this is how I lose an afternoon. It's bothering me enough that I might actually go into the server and do this (with the added bonus of getting all of this code checked into our Subversion repository).
Couldn't help myself. Moved everything.