- Wiki-fy the ITS Services List
This, in my humble opinion, is in dire need of wiki-fication.
It still is in need of wiki-fication because I doubt that it has been updated since it was posted a year ago. If it was on the wiki, it would be easy to fix.
- First Case Blog Podcast!
Awesome! Blog@Case's first podcast! — The Freedman Center in Kelvin Smith Library: Podcast. And, it worked!
Sadly, few podcasts are posted anymore.
- A Note About Web Server Statistics
Web server stats are inaccurate and misleading. They do not tell you how many people view the content on your web site in a given month, in a given day, or in a given year. There are only two things web server stats are good for:
- A number to show managers who tell you, "I need to see numbers to determine how synergized our forward-looking web costumer relations vision is!!!"
- Determining server load.
- RSS Feeds for the Observer
Sadly, though, it's broken. Wish they would fix that.
- News Aggregators: Not Just for Blogs
So, you're an IT Professional at Case; and you're still a little bewildered about syndicated XML feeds. "Aren't they just for blogs?" you think to yourself. "I don't care what a bunch of whiney LiveJournal users are doing."