Peer editing

In our last Management 250 class, we reviewed the second parts of our learning plans. With our prepared rough draft of the learning plan, we had to travel around the classroom and peer edit each other’s papers. The interactions I had with other students were positive ones. No one was overly critical of my work and each person offered me great advice of how to improve my paper. I found it interesting to read my classmates learning plans because it gave me a good look into their lives and what their goals for the future are. I had a very good discussion with one particular classmate who had similar career goals as me. After peer editing each other’s papers, we talked about our majors and how the classes we were taking would be very useful for the future. After returning to my seat, I looked at my paper and realized how valuable peer editing can actually be.

Trackback URL for this entry is: http://blog.case.edu/mazzolac/mt-tb.cgi/11479

If you have entered an email address in the box, clicking this checkbox will subscribe your email address to this entry so that you are notified if any updates or additional comments occur on the entry.