Summer Internship

Of the most interesting topics of Management 250 lectures has been the one about summer internships. A representative from the career center provided a power point presentation about the different internship opportunities the career center can help provide for the summer. Several people, including myself, asked questions about this process, and her responses shed a lot of light on what I should do for the summer. After the presentation, I strongly considered using the career center as a source for getting a summer internship this summer in Cleveland. Initially, I wanted to work in New York City for the summer, but the presenter made me realize how many possibilities are waiting here in Cleveland.

Trackback URL for this entry is: http://blog.case.edu/mazzolac/mt-tb.cgi/11480

gravatar

Posted by: William Moses
Posted on: December 13, 2006 12:02 AM

I agree Cleveland has a lot of potential. However if you want to go to a bigger city do so. It would be a once in a lifetime experince, that you would never forget.

If you have entered an email address in the box, clicking this checkbox will subscribe your email address to this entry so that you are notified if any updates or additional comments occur on the entry.