September 05, 2013
Now and then: Thwing
This week we look at Thwing, located at 11111 Euclid Ave. The building was dedicated on November 9th, 1934. It has been home to Western Reserve University offices, as well as the University Library and the School of Library Science. The building was named for Charles F. Thwing, a Western Reserve University president. Thwing was the first WRU university-wide library building.
Original image can be seen here
Posted by vad17 at September 5, 2013 10:45 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: