September 10, 2013
Haydn Hall, then and now
Hayden Hall is located at 11118 Bellflower and currently houses the Kulas Music Library and the Department of Music. The picture on the left was taken in 1902, shortly after construction was finished in 1901. The building was named for Hiram Haydn, Western Reserve University faculty, president and trustee. The building was designed by Charles F. Schweinfurth. The building has been previously used for Mather College student center, Residence halls, Recreation and dining.
The original photograph can be seen here.
Posted by vad17 at September 10, 2013 02:03 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: