September 19, 2013
Squire Valleevue Farm, then and now
This week's photograph is from Squire Valleevue Farm, owned by Case Western Reserve University and located about a half hour east of campus. Squire Valleevue Farm and Valley Ridge Farms encompass over 400 acres and is home to the Farm Food Program, supplying most of its produce to the university community and Bon Appetit.
The house is one of several residences on the property, and is currently home to the University Horticulturist and the Manor House Event Coordinator and family. The house was built in 1900, and the picture on the left is from 1923.
Original image can be seen here.
Posted by vad17 at September 19, 2013 08:05 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: