News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
Find International Jobs & Internships with Going Global
Case's newest database is a collaboration between the Kelvin Smith Library and the Career Center. When the Career Center investigated the licensing for Going Global, talks with Kelvin Smith Library ensured that the entire campus would have full access to the content, rather than access only for the Career Center. Going Global is a resource that helps people find international and U.S. jobs, internship opportunities, employment trends, industry focuses, country-specific career information, and much more.
Going Global highlights:
• International sites (31 countries) or U.S. regions & metropolitan markets
• USA City Guides —comprehensive snapshots & insider tips from office life to nightlife (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, New York City, San Francisco, North Carolina Regional Triangle)
• Embassies, interviewing, cultural tips for the region
• 250,000+ constantly updated job openings & internship listings
• Customized alerts for new listings
• Helpful "User Guide" for tips on searching, browsing, chat, printing, bookmarks, & personal accounts.
Find Going Global on the Research Database list, a convenient link from either either the KSL homepage, or the Case Catalog. This is a Case-only resource that requires your Case network ID and password.
Posted by Karen Oye on December 2, 2007 09:07 PM