News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
Sneak Peak @KSL's New Website!
Take a Sneak Peak at the beta version of the new KSL website.
Then take a 3-Question Survey to let us know what you think!
Features You Can Use:
• Search in One Place! Get started fast, with a quick search box on the top center of the homepage.
• QuickLinks: Looking for Hours, your library account, Course Reserves? The things you do all the time are in QuickLinks on the left side.
• Network Status:: Red light-green light tells you if you're connected when you're off campus. On the top right side of the new page, you'll see the light*#8212;when you activate your VPN connection off campus, you'll see the red light turn to green!
• Collections, Services, People: three main sections for everything you need to know!
We still have the great features you know and love, such as RSS, Request Forms, the News Blog so you know what's new, and more. Take a look at the differences, and let us know what you think, as we continue to develop the site for a January release.
*Look at the top left side for "Talk With Us":
• 'Contact Us' link for general questions or comments
• 'Ask a Librarian' link for your reference questions
• 'Survey' questions for you from time to time...and please answer our first 3-question survey!
Posted by Karen Oye on December 14, 2007 07:22 PM