News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
Service Change: Case Libraries' System Upgrade Jan. 9
The Case Libraries' system & Catalog will be offline for system upgrades on Wednesday January 9.
Services NOT available, approximately 9 am - 5 pm:
- OhioLINK requesting
- Case Catalog (includes renewals, booking, checkin, your library account)
- KSL SelfCheckout
Find Case item call numbers on the OhioLINK Central Catalog by searching the item, author, subject, etc., you need:
- Search the term
- After the results display, choose the "Limit/Sort" button
- Choose "Where the item is located" & then select Case Western Reserve University
- View the display to find the Case call number & owning library
- Go to the Case library that has the item and retrieve it by number.
Circulation will be slightly modified during the upgrade, and KSL will check out items to a local file and upload the data when the system is online again. As always, your Case ID card is required for circulation transactions at all times.
Renewals can be accomplished online later in the day via "View your library account" on the Case Catalog.
Returns & Checkins (items returned during the day) will be done appropriately after the upgrade is completed.
Posted by Karen Oye on January 2, 2008 12:31 PM