News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
Welcome to Your New KSL Website!
Early 2007: we asked the Case community what they wanted in a library website--the results are here!
You told us you wanted favorites in a convenient place...
- Find QuickLinks on the left side, with your library account, hours, reserves, and a fast way to find articles!
You told us you wanted to see the classes for the next week or so...
- CaseLearns schedule lists soon-to-be held classes, on the right side.
You told us you wanted to start your searching on the library page...
- Find Quick Search in the top center, where you can conveniently search the KSL site, the Case Catalog, or more!
(We're still loading databases into the "Everything" tab–watch for more news on searching a group of things all at once.)
We know you often have questions about remote access not working...
- The Green light/Red light 'active' or 'inactive' indicator in the upper right corner lets you know if you are connecting from the network IP range or not. A link to VPN is an easy and convenient way to stay connected to Case resources.
"Talk With Us"
We're fine-tuning, but want to know what you think!
- Use the 3-question site survey link to Tell Us What You Think about the new site.
- We welcome general comments or questions at Contact Us, and your research & reference questions at Ask A Librarian.
Posted by Karen Oye on January 7, 2008 06:52 PM