News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
New: Energy & Environment Policy Publications
Stay on top of breaking news, legislation, business, and more, on critical national and global environment & energy policy and news. Kelvin Smith Library now brings Case researchers Environment & Energy Publishing (E & E), with 5 comprehensive, electronic news alerts and publications you can use—daily.
Customize your news the way you like to read: from the E&E website, with an RSS feed, or an email alert from:
• ClimateWire - the politics & business of climate change with a sidebar digest (daily)
• E&E Daily - Congressional & agency news, markups & hearings (daily when Congress is in session)
• GreenWire - top stories & agency news, policy & markets, business, finance & technology, resources (weekdays)
• LandLetter - stories on climate, interior, oil & gas, national parks, timber, endangered species, & more (weekly)
• E&ENews PM - get the late-breaking developments & stay ahead of tomorrow's headlines.
Other features: each publication has tabs for the previous days of the week, plus an archive back to 2006. Transcripts & videos archived on E&ETV brings you encore interviews from reporters. Special Reports section tracks Key Reports like the Road to Copenhagen (global climate treaty), and the Special Reports focus on varied timely topics like Sustainable Energy, the Electric Switch, and more.
Keep abreast of critical energy & environment issues & developments—try E&E today, from the E-Journal Portal or the Research Database list. E&E Publishing is reserved for Case researchers and requires an activated VPN connection.
Posted by Karen Oye on March 2, 2009 12:34 AM