News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
KSL: New Online Forms Right Where You Need Them
Now when you find a KSL item at our nearby facility on Cedar Avenue or at Iron Mountain, you can order it directly from the Case Catalog!
Look for the new "Request This Item" icon whenever you find a KSL item from our collections at RRCC (Retrospective Research Collections Center) or from Iron Mountain. KSL Retrieval Service brings you books, journals, reports, theses, government documents, as well as known articles from journals:
• Search an item & display the item's specific catalog record
• Click on the icon "Request This Item"
• Item information auto-fills a request form
• Add in your name, etc. (and page numbers if appropriate)
• Submit the form & get an emailed copy for your records
Track book requests on your Case Library Account—when books arrive back at KSL, you'll see a status of Ready for pickup & get a courtesy email alert.
Posted by Karen Oye on July 7, 2009 05:59 PM