News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
KSL Issues Strategic Plan Draft for Campus Comment
The Kelvin Smith Library invites the campus to read the draft of the library's new Strategic Plan, and welcomes campus comments. Copies of the draft plan are available for download, and comments & feedback are welcomed in a variety of ways:
- Wed. March 16, 3:30-5:00 pm (Thwing Center, Spartan Room 3rd floor)
- Tue. March 22, 9:00-10:30 am (Allen Memorial Library, Herrick Room, 1st floor)
- Fri. March 25, 11:00 am-12:30 pm (Nord, Room 310)
- Added: March 30th, 2-3 pm, KSL Dampeer Room, 2nd floor
Appointments for departmental faculty, as schedules permit
- Arnold Hirshon, Associate Provost and University Librarian
- Mary Quinn Griffin, Chair, Faculty Senate Committee on University Libraries
The comment period runs through March 31st, 2011.
We hope to see you at one of the Open Forums and hear your comments about our vision and values for the future, pllus more about how KSL impacts campus life & scholarship as it connects with today's and tomorrow's researchers.
The KSL Draft Strategic Plan is available at http://library.case.edu/ksl/plan/ ksl-plan-draft-3-4-11-distrib.pdf
Posted by Karen Oye on March 8, 2011 04:12 PM