News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
Read the World News -- Today
Whether it's the Windsor wedding or the Bin Laden headlines, you can read it all...the minute it's published all over the world. See what the UK papers say about both & what photos they use, what and where an international paper covers world news. Follow an election or a news thread in 92 other countries (48 languages), for a broad view of our world with the PressDisplay database of 1700+ newspapers.
• Click an article title, selct "translate" for 1 of 12 languages.
• Get an international view: choose a country (left side of page) see front page thumbnails (often includes Wall Street Journal Asia/Europe.)
• Select a foreign country, read & practice your language skills!
• Choose country, Sort | Most Current to track news threads.
• Hear your paper. Look for a radio-icon, get a list of papers that read the news in the native language.
• Stay in touch: Use the RSS icon to get newslines, fast.
• Turn the page: hover over a corner, see just thumbnails or click to enlarge a section.
• Open a paper, "Search" at the top right for today, or last 3 days, week, month or anytime.
• Find it fast. Open a paper, use Table of Contents, go directly to daily comics, weather, sports & more.
• Been away? Use the date slider at the top, there's a 60-day archive.
For study, business, learning, or watching the world, enjoy the rich features & Help/FAQ pages of PressDisplay. Find it on the News Folder in the Case libraries' Research Database list. An activated VPN session is required for wireless or remote access.
Posted by Karen Oye on May 3, 2011 08:19 PM