News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
SciFInder Moves to Web, Local Software Installation Ends
Powerful SciFinder® has phased out the software-installed version and is now browser-based. Researchers in many scientific disciplines (biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, agricultural science & more) now conveniently access the most current version online, with new features:
• Keep Me Posted (KMP) sends literature alerts to your free personal account
• SciFinder® Mobile (no app required) for access to premier science materials
• SciPlanner™ lets you organize, view, & manage reference answer sets
Online Learning Solutions training is available & includes recorded sessions. You'll find links to the new features & how to use them, along with tutorials, & podcasts. Explore the website—join the new contests & win a prize.
• After getting registered, go directly to SciFinder®
• Prior registered users: Uninstall your local software.
SciFinder® is also available on the Research Database list (Science & Technology folder) with instructions for Registration, training, & support. Case faculty, student, staff remote access: activated VPN session required.
Posted by Karen Oye on July 16, 2011 12:15 AM