News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
Drop Off Your Posters for Printing
Kelvin Smith Library's popular posting printing service just got even better! Located on the first floor in our Freedman Center, you can now drop-off completed posters to be printed within 48 hours, 7 days a week, with no appointment necessary!
1. Bring in your completed poster file
2. We'll load it onto our station
3. Tell us how you want it (length, type of paper)
4. Pay for your poster at the Main Service Desk
5. We'll let you know when it's ready!
If you need a consultation with Ann Holstein, our poster printing expert, you’ll still need to set up a time. Visit our website for more information on this service and schedule an appointment.
Posted by Roger Zender on December 7, 2011 03:17 PM