Monthly Archive Index for KSL News Blog
Food, fun, fit with the Personal Librarian Program: Take a quick break before exams @KSL!
The KSL Personal Librarians invite all first-year students to an afternoon of pure stress relief before you head into your first final exams at Case. Enjoy food, fitness and more on Monday, December 10th from 3-5pm at KSL.
- Check out the action in the Freedman Center with the Half-Life Death Match Tournament. Players will go head to head in a fast paced, action packed, first-person shooter video game. Fun for experienced players as well as newbies!
- Race your friends with Mario Kart!
- Play Wii Sports and Just Dance 4!
- Get calm with Yoga in a free, 1-hour session with Julia from One to One Fitness (bring a towel or mat to the Dampeer Room, 4-5pm)
- It's never too late... Personal Librarians and tutors can help with last minute projects or topics (please click here to sign up in advance so enough ESS tutors can be there)
- Create something just for fun, make a snowflake and win a prize - KSL has all the supplies to create one (hang in your room or use as a gift!)
Come and enjoy all this and more so you can have fun and ace those exams!
Reading Day Monday, December 10th
3-5pm* -- Activities on 1st & 2nd floors for first-year students
5-7pm* -- Gaming continues for all students
Snacks & Beverages will be available
*Created for the Personal Librarian program, this Reading Day Stress Relief is for first-year students from 3-5pm; games will be available until 7pm for all students who need some fun before exams. For more information email KSLadministration@case.edu or call 216-368-2992.
- - - - -