News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
RefWorks 2.0 InfoSession at KSL!
Learn how to use this powerful online research management, writing and collaboration tool:
- How to sign up for a new account.
- How to export references to RefWorks from the online catalog, Summon and online databases.
- How to organize your references in RefWorks.
- How to use Write-N-Cite to quickly import citations and write a paper.
- You can keep your account after graduation.
When: Thursday, March 28th from 1—2pm
Where: Kelvin Smith Library, Room 215
To RSVP, please email Yuening Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This class is open to any interested CWRU students, faculty and staff.
To learn more about RefWorks, click here.
Posted by Hannah Levy on March 7, 2013 11:26 AM