News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
Don't Miss RefWorks 2.0 Info Sessions at KSL!
Learn how to use this powerful online research management, writing and collaboration tool:
- How to sign up for a new account.
- How to export references to RefWorks from the online catalog, Summon and online databases.
- How to organize your references in RefWorks.
- How to use Write-N-Cite to quickly import citations and write a paper.
- You can keep your account after graduation.
When: Thursday, September 26 from 2pm—3pm
OR Wednesday, October 30 from 11am-12pm
Where: Kelvin Smith Library, Room 215
To RSVP, please email Yuening Zhang at email@example.com.
This class is open to any interested CWRU students, faculty and staff.
To learn more about RefWorks, click here.
Posted by Hannah Levy on September 11, 2013 08:17 AM