News, Services, Events & Features @KSL
Meet STEM Publishers at KSL Science & Engineering Info Fair!
Kelvin Smith Library will host a Science & Engineering Info Fair on Friday, March 21 from 12:30 to 4:30 pm in Nord Hall, room 356. The Info Fair will be an opportunity to explore many science and engineering resources available through the library, and is open to all CWRU students, faculty and staff. Publishers will be on-hand to answer questions, provide helpful tips, discuss new features and demonstrate their products.
Stop by for your chance to win a Kindle Fire and other great prizes! Light refreshments will be served.
- Participating publishers & vendors include:
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Thomson Reuters
- Morgan-Claypool Publishers
- Chemical Abstracts Services (CAS)
- Alexander Street Press
- American Society of Materials (ASM)
- Scheduled product demos include:
- 1:00 pm - IEEE Explore
- 1:30 pm - ASM Medical Materials Database
- 2:00 pm - Alexander Street Press/Engineering Case Studies
- 2:30 pm - ACM Digital Library
- 3:00 pm - SciFinder
For more information, contact Daniela Solomon: email@example.com.
Posted by Hannah Levy on March 7, 2014 11:31 AM