Entries in the Category "T&E Program"
Apply Now for New AMEX T&E Card
The Travel Office is now accepting applications from CWRU faculty and staff for the new American Express Travel and Expense Card. The T&E card is a great way to organize your university travel spend and comes with a number of features and benefits exclusive to American Express, including award-winning 24/7 customer care. Read more and download the brief application.
American Express to Power New T&E Program
CWRU has reached agreement with American Express® to provide credit card services for the University's Travel and Expense Card Program.
The AMEX T&E Program will be a great way for university employees to organize their travel spend while enjoying a new range of benefits and convenience simply by using their T&E card.
New and enhanced cardmember benefits include:
• audit-ready airline receipt data and hotel folio information for many major hotel chains
• convenient and intuitive online statement and transaction interfaces
• additional flexibility to use the card for personal expenses
• cost-saving international rental car insurance coverage
• global emergency assistance services including hotel check-in, medical referrals, and lost- baggage support
• worldwide emergency card replacement
• 24-hour worldwide phone support rated “best in class” by Business Traveler Magazine
• option to participate in award-winning Membership Rewards program (fee may apply)
The AMEX T&E card is a personal liability, personal pay credit card with no annual fee to the CWRU user. Reimbursement for the AMEX T&E card will occur in the same manner as the current JPMorgan Chase program. Approved travel reimbursements will be deposited directly into the bank account of your choice through HCM. These T&E deposits will be transferred by Accounts Payable via ACH within five business days of the receipt of your completed travel reimbursement information. The cardholder is responsible for full and timely payment of all card expenses.
T&E card applicants will incur no penalty to their personal credit history when applying through the CWRU Travel Services Office.
Existing T&E cardholders are being given first opportunity to transition to the AMEX T&E card. Procedures for new applicants to the program will be available soon. Watch for announcements in Case Daily or visit the Case Travel Services homepage. CWRU employees can also contact me directly at 216-368-6092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.